Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saginaw River Passages - August 30th

It has been twelve days since the last commercial vessel passage on the Saginaw River, when the Olive L. Moore - Lewis J. Kuber had visited the Bay City and Saginaw Wirt Stone Docks on August 18th, before the arrival of two vessels, Saturday, August 30th.  The Samuel de Champlain - Innovation called on the Lafarge Cement dock in Essexville to unload during the morning hours, followed by the H. Lee White, who called on the Burroughs North dock in Essexville to unload.  Both vessels were expected to be outbound by early Sunday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Todd,
    I was just checking in to see how you are doing. I haven't seen any updates on the Saginaw River vessel traffice and wanted to make sure all is well with you. I know I've seen on the Boatnerd AIS page that thers has been traffic on the river but I'm sure I've missed a few here and there. I also miss seeing your photos also. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Dan McNeil

    ReplyDelete